If you are teaching human musculoskeletal anatomy and answer “yes” to any of the following questions, you need the interactive Dynatomy programme.
- Do your students have difficulty understanding movement concepts?
- Do you need to add a new dimension to your teaching?
- Would you like to make anatomy ‘come alive’ with animations showing movement and joint structure?
- Would a program that supported self-directed learning help you?
- Do your students have difficulty applying movement principles in a practical setting?
- Do your students have trouble remembering the attachments and actions of muscles or the structure of joints?
Comments from educators:
“Dynatomy would rank as one of the easiest interactive packages on human anatomy to use. I look forward to making this program available to our students.”- Nick Duggan Department of Anatomy with Radiology, University of Auckland
“Dynatomy will enhance students’ ability to learn and revise their anatomy – and it’s fun to use!”- Professor Peter McNair Faculty of Health, Auckland University of Technology
“A truly unique and comprehensive program providing descriptive and lively imagery.”- Dr Alice Knappstein Faculty of Health, Auckland University of Technology
Special discounted rates are available for bulk orders.→ Contact us
Educational InstitutesPricing is based on the number of students enrolled on the anatomy course
- 0 – 19 students = $25/annum
- 20– 49 students = $18/annum
- 50 -100 students = $12/annum
- 100+ students = Please contact us to negotiate a price
Recent evaluations of Dynatomy by students* showed an extremely favourable response to the following statements:
- % agreeing
- It simplifies anatomy concepts 97%
- The animations gave me a better understanding 97%
- It makes anatomy easier to learn 94%
- It is easy to use 91%
- It is fun to learn anatomy this way 91%
- *Physiotherapy students at AUT University, Auckland, New Zealand. June 2006.